Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

An english test....ok I have taken quite a few tests in my life. This is class material. I am supposed to "push" my results for all eyes to see!
Intrigued? Well first, I found this site that evaluates your english level in 40 questions. http://www.learn4good.com/
The BBC quizz in 6 questions was probably too easy, I think many people got a perfect score given the rate of failure possible on a scale of only 6 questions.
But 40 questions, now that is much trickier.
These questions involve grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic sentences.. it pretends to give a panoramic view of your english level on a scale of 1 to 7, 7 being the most advanced stage.
So here are my results:


Good for me, I guess! According to this test, I will not have to participate in a "increase your level in english programme"!

No comments:

Post a Comment